Downtown Tyler Wine Swirl Artist Application
Downtown Tyler Wine Swirl
Saturday, June 24, 2017
Please fill out this form in its entirety; one of our volunteers will contact you within two business days. Thank you!
Please give a very brief description of your artwork.
Please upload an image of your work.
Choose an image representative of your artwork.
Downtown Tyler Wine Swirl Artist Terms of Participation:
Please carefully review these Terms of Participation required of all participating artists. By selecting the "I agree" option below, you are indicating your consent to follow the Terms in their entirety.
- Only artists displaying their own original work are eligible to participate in the Downtown Tyler Wine Swirl.
- Kits, imports, mass-produced items, T-shirts, books, posters, antiques and other extraneous items are not allowed and may not be part of the artist’s exhibit of approved art.
- Space assignments are at the sole discretion of the Downtown Tyler Wine Swirl committee.
- All displays are subject to committee inspection and approval. Downtown Tyler Wine Swirl is a family friendly event. Art containing explicit language, violence, or anything of a questionable nature should not be displayed. All decisions are at the discretion of the Downtown Tyler Wine Swirl committee and the City of Tyler and the artist consents to enforcement of all rules relating to Downtown Tyler Downtown Tyler Wine Swirl.
- All sales activity must be conducted within the artist’s assigned booth space. No roaming sales solicitation is allowed.
- There is a $10 participation fee required upon acceptance to participate in the Downtown Tyler Wine Swirl.
- All art will be accepted and displayed at the discretion of the Downtown Tyler Wine Swirl committee. The committee reserves the right to require removal of any piece at any time.
- Exhibit space will be allocated at the discretion of the Downtown Tyler Wine Swirl committee.
- Artists will provide all display equipment necessary and appropriate for the space assigned. Including but not limited to: chairs, tables, displays, lamps, power strips/cords, pens, paper, fans, etc. Note: Downtown Tyler Wine Swirl does not provide such equipment.
- Anyone working with the artist is required to provide a signed copy of the Waiver of Liability.
- Artists (or artist representative) must stay with the artwork at all times; failure to do so will make the artist ineligible for future Downtown Tyler Wine Swirls.
- Artists are not permitted to set up prior to 4 p.m. on June 24 without prior consent of the Downtown Tyler Wine Swirl Committee.
- Artists are required to check in at Galley Main Street no later than 4 p.m. on Saturday, June 27, 2017. No exceptions.
- Clearly mark all pieces with your name. (Note: contact cards can be provided with your information for prospective collectors.)
- All sales are the responsibility of the artist; this includes collecting local sales tax if applicable.
- Downtown Tyler Wine Swirl does not collect commissions on artist sales.
- Artist display must remain fully intact until 10 p.m. Sold items are to be replaced in order for displays to appear complete and fully stocked. Sales may be concluded after closing or at a later date agreed upon by artist and buyer
- No roving sales are allowed. All sales must be conducted within the artist’s assigned space.
- Downtown parking meters are free after 5 p.m. There are numerous parking locations located around downtown. Do not park in front of Rick’s on the Square, due to his valet service. The Fair Plaza Garage is also free on weekends.
I agree with the Terms of Participation.
Please select a location type preference (final location at discretion of organizer):
Do Not Fill This Out